Firefighters quickly extinguish small fire in Williamston home

Whitefield and West Pelzer firefighters responded to a report of a structure fire on August 15.  Upon arrival, firefighters quickly extinguished a small fire in a room of the mobile home that resulted from a radio-controlled airplane “flight box” overheating and catching fire while the battery was being charged.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s