Whitefield and Broadway firefighters extinguish house fire on Griffin Rd

Whitefield and Broadway firefighters responded to a residential structure fire on November 18.  Firefighters were able to make an interior attack and quickly bring the fire under control.  A small dog that apparently sought shelter under the smoke filled crawlspace of the home was rescued by firefighters.  Belton EMS administered oxygen to the dog and turned it over to its owner.  The fire was determined to be caused by an unattended candle.

Anderson Independent News Article – 11/19/10

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s